Friday, January 21, 2005

Life with Retta

We have lost a remote. Of course, this is the remote that you need to be able to watch a movie on the TV. 

I asked Retta last night:

Me: Honey, do you have any idea where that remote is?

Her: Yes

Me: You do?

Retta: Yes

Me: Where is it?

Retta: no answer

Me: Retta, where is it?

Retta: Mom, I am thinking!

Me: Well, come on, you either know where it is or you don't.

Retta: Ooookkkkaaaay.  It's at 36 Crickedy Lane......but, it's broken.

Me: What?

Retta: Mom, you know, Crickedy Lane.

Me: No Retta, I don't know where that is.

Retta: You go to Asher, take a right, when you get to a yellow light, go straight and when you see a bendy tree, stop there.

Me: Is that Crickedy Lane?

Retta: No Momma, Crickedy Lane is 13 miles up a hill!

Me: Retta, is that where I will find the remote?

Retta: Yep, but remember it is broken.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I think that I want to live on there it sounds wonderful
amy